While it’s OK to believe in yourself, there comes a time where you have to move from believing to achieving.
Here are 5 daily routines to achieve your best in this upcoming new year:
1. Whether you are a morning person or not, find the best time where you are most productive. Do not spend that time on social media but on the work that’s most important to you.
2. And while I have accomplished being great at multitasking, it does not exist. I repeat it does not exist. Multitasking just distracts one part of your brain with the other leaving you with nothing accomplished. So, block out ALL distractions and focus on one thing at a time.
3. Many people think that it is more productive to get all of the easy tasks completed first but Stephen Covey said it best, “begin with the end in mind”. By starting with the easy tasks you will still feel empty at the end of the day. But if you conquer the harder tasks first, you will have accomplished the BIGGER PICTURE.
4. Utilize all the resources that technology has given us to create a to-do list. Resources such as Microsoft Outlook or your own Google Calendar will help you keep track of all the details that needs to be completed to accomplish your goals and keeps you focused.
5. One highly recommended way to setting goals is using the S.M.A.R.T. method.
Here’s to a great 2017!