Follow these 8 steps to become a better blogger:
2. Don’t make the introduction the body of the blog. Make it short and sweet. Engaging but not long.
3. Use great images, just not too many. A great tool for free stock photos is Pixabay.
4. Don’t make it difficult for the reader. If you are using a list create bullet points. Use quotes as well to keep the reader motivated.
5. Add value by using links and make sure you test them as well.
6. Proofread….proofread….proofread. A great tool to use to make error-free writing is Grammarly. It’s a free tool to correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
7. If your blog uses a “categorize” section make sure you update according to the topic of your blog so that it will be easy for readers to find.
8. The way you start with a short introduction, also end with a short conclusion. Add a resource or invite your readers to leave a comment.
Here’s to great blogging!