There are millions of people who work hard, but very few who work smart. By outsourcing and delegating your tasks and to-do lists, you will cut your workload by 50%. What will you do with the rest of your time?
Below are ways to delegate your work to an Online Business Manager, “aka” Virtual Assistant (VA), so that you can work on what’s more important:
- Email Management: don’t waste time checking your inbox anymore. Delegate this task to your VA with simple step-by-step instructions on how you want them delivered and create new folders for each subject.
- Contact Management: stop receiving hundreds of calls, many which don’t belong to you. Your VA can receive your calls, take your messages and forward the most important ones, via email, to you while leaving the other messages in an inbox for you to read later.
- Social Media Marketing: social media can take most or all of your time leaving your business in a rut. A VA can manage all your profiles, statuses, blogs and much more. Don’t let the Social Media Network run your life! You run the Network by hiring a VA!
- Photos/Video Management: you have hundreds of photos to submit and various videos to post. Leave it to your VA to create minor videos and edit photos for you.
- Booking: you don’t have to take chaos with you on a trip. Leave all your details with your VA and before you arrive at your destination, you will have received a complete Itinerary of your trip from arrival to return.
- Personal Assistant: worried about the next occasion or forgot your anniversary? Your VA can give you options on what is best for that special someone and within minutes of your response that gift can be purchased online and delivered.
- Customer Service: don’t let the lack of your customer support bring your company down. Hire a VA with a S.M.I.L.E and your clients or customers will leave with a lasting relationship.
- Research: there is no time to waste on research. Let your VA do your research so that your business can reach higher levels.
- Deadlines: reports are due… WHEN? Worry no more. With the flexibility of the Virtual Assistant, they are always available when you need them. So, if you’re on crunch time, your VA will help you get out of it.
- Data Entry: your report will take you days to input. Let your VA manage your data entry and in return, receive a full detailed report.
There are so much more tasks that your VA can do for you: Editing, Proofreading, Transcription, Ghost Writing, Scheduling Appointments, Reminders, and much more.
Hire a VA… Your Business Depends On It!